Are you a geek?Â Check the signs.Â (Found via humour.com)
- 10. When filling out your driver’s license application you give your IP address.
- 9. You no longer ask prospective dates what their sign is, instead your line is “Hi, what’s your URL?”
- 8. Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
- 7. You’re amazed to find out Spam is a food.
- 6. You “ping” people to see if they’re awake, “finger” them to find out how they are, and “AYT” them to make sure they’re listening to you.
- 5. You search the Net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.
- 4. You introduce your wife as “my email@example.com” and refer to your children as “client applications.”
- 3. At social functions you introduce your husband as “my domain server.”
- 2. After winning the office Super Bowl, pool you blurt out, “I feel so Colon-Right-Parentheses!”
- … and the No. 1 sign you are an Internet Geek:Â Â Â
1. Two words: “Pizza’s here.”