Here’s a list of games announced for 2006 and 2007:
- Fable 2 announced
- Forza 2 announced and will support 1-12 player races and support for the newly announced Xbox live camera
- Shadowrun announced, it is a PC and 360 FPS by a company called FASA
- Grand Theft Auto 4 announced, though no mention was made whether it was 360 exclusive. It will be released on October 16th 2007
- Splinter Cell Double Agent launches on the system in September
- Halo 3 Trailer was shown, which promises a 2007 release for the game. Also note, the trailer is now on Xbox Live
- Live Anywhere is announced (by Bill Gates no less) which is a multi-platform toolset to allow games on 360, the PC and mobile systems to share features.
- HD-DVD player is shown, it will be launched in the Fall. It is 1/3 the size of the 360 itself!
Live Anywhere sounds pretty interesting to me, would be lots of fun to be able to play Multiplayer Games between PC and Console. GTA4 sounds very interesting, too, now I’m really thinking about buying a Xbox 360. Although, Nintendo Wii is also something to think about, fortunately Zelda gonna be released on Gamecube, too 😉