Seriously, is it possible to own too many domains?
No one says a word about their grandmother having a few hundred porcelain birds around the house, or even their favorite uncle who owns every possible item ever sold with the Dallas Cowboys name on it, so what is wrong with owning a few domains?
Some say that there comes a point when we just might be considered a domainaholic…
10 Signs You Might Be A Domainaholic
- You aren’t certain how many you own unless you count them.
- You try to buy a domain, only to discover that you already own it.
- Half the domains you own are unused, but you MIGHT use them someday.
- You own a few domain names that you would be embarrassed to tell other about.
- You have purchased a domain you know you will never use, but you just like it.
- You have looked at a domain you own and asked yourself, what you were thinking.
- The yearly costs of all of your domains could easily pay an extra house payment.
- You feel registrars should have a breathalyzer next to the buy now button.
- While reading this post, you are thinking about buying another domain.
- You are shocked when someone tells you they only own one domain.
How many of these signs apply to you? Can you think of more?
J. Cricket Walker of CricketWalker.com